Zuber Kamal Khan, known professionally as Zuber K. Khan, is a prominent Indian model and actor in the Hindi film industry. Born on March 21, 1989, he made his foray into the world of entertainment with his debut film “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil,” which hit the screens on July 4, 2014.
Before making his mark in the film industry, Khan garnered recognition in the modeling world. He clinched the prestigious Raymond Model of the Year award and went on to win the title of Mr. India Best Model Worldwide in 2012. However, his journey into acting took an intriguing twist after his involvement in theater under the guidance of the renowned Habib Tanvir.
In 2011, Zuber Khan marked his presence in the commercial world, hinting at the multi-faceted talent he possessed. However, it was in 2014 that he truly found his cinematic breakthrough with the release of “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil.”
Khan’s dedication to his craft is undeniable. Prior to pursuing acting, he served in the Indian Army, showcasing his commitment to serving his country. Transitioning into the world of commercials, he lent his charisma to brands like Panasonic, Tatamanza, Chocolate Room, Garnier, Telebrands, and Aegon Life Insurance.
The small screen also witnessed Zuber Khan’s charismatic presence, with his television debut on StarPlus in the show “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” He continued to captivate audiences through episodic appearances on popular shows like Sony’s “Cid,” Zee TV’s “Aahat,” StarPlus’s “Fear Files,” and “Emotional Atyachar.” One notable role was his portrayal of the main antagonist, Muzzamik, in “Supercops vs Super Villains.”
Khan’s journey in the daily soap opera realm commenced with his role as Manpreet Singh Bedi in “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.” This marked another milestone in his career as he ventured into the diverse landscape of Indian television.
In the supernatural genre, Khan showcased his versatility by appearing as Ritvik, the paranormal activist, in the popular series “Naagin 3.” His portrayal of a psycho lover in “Manmohini,” which airs on Zee TV, demonstrated his ability to take on complex and challenging roles.
The digital platform beckoned, and Zuber Khan answered the call with “Mirror – The Reflection of Life,” directed by Naveen Batra. This marked his debut in the world of web series, expanding his reach to a broader audience.
One of Khan’s most notable recent projects is “Nyaay: The Justice,” a film based on the life of the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Released on June 11, 2021, on the OTT platform “Lapalap Originals,” the film saw Khan step into the shoes of Mahendra Singh, a character inspired by Rajput. Shreya Shukla portrayed the role of Urvashi, based on Rhea Chakraborty. “Nyaay: The Justice” was directed by Dilip Gulati and produced by Vikas Productions, adding another feather to Khan’s cap.
Here’s a summary of Zuber K. Khan’s filmography and notable television appearances:
- 2014: “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” as Sameer (Supporting Actor)
- 2015: “Soul” as Raj (Lead Actor)
- 2016: “Aakhri Sauda: The Last Deal” as Dheeraj (Lead Actor)
- 2017: “The Dream Job” as Mukesh Mahajan (Lead Actor)
- 2019: “Pagal Kar Diya Toone” as Rohan (Lead Actor)
- 2019: “Dosti Ke Side Effects” as Gaurav Yadav (Lead Actor)
- 2019: “Dhadke Dil Baar Baar” as Priyank Rajvanshi (Negative Lead)
- 2020: “Haunted Hills” as Rohit (Lead Actor)
- 2021: “Nyaay: The Justice” as Mahendra Singh (Released on “Lapalap Originals” platform)
- 2012: “Fear Files” as Episodic Lead Actor (Jay Singh & Vishwa)
- 2013-2015: “SuperCops vs Supervillains” as Supporting Actor (Waxman, Lightman Muzammik & Electroman)
- 2014: “Kumkum Bhagya” as Cameo (Wedding Planner)
- 2014-2015: “Savdhaan India” as Episodic Lead Actor
- 2016-2018: “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki” as Supporting Actor (Manpreet Singh Raj Singh Bedi)
- 2018: “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha” as Cameo (Raja Veer Badrth)
- 2019: “Naagin 3” as Cameo (Ritvik, a Paranormal Investigator)
- “Manmohini” as Parallel Lead Actor (Vanraj)
Zuber K. Khan’s journey in the entertainment industry continues to evolve, with each project showcasing his versatility and dedication to his craft. As he treads the diverse landscapes of film, television, and the digital platform, his star continues to rise in the Indian entertainment industry.